Showers of the monsoon time are a right time to refurbish the wardrobe. Designers continue to improve the art of fashion with beautiful patterns and give a sunny look on a rainy day. Special trends hit the shop racks and make a perfect choice of wardrobe for the monsoon wear.
Monsoon is the perfect season to just lay back and chill. Some even say that it’s a season of “Romance”. And with the season of Romance, your wardrobe has to be the latest buzz as well as monsoon-friendly.
It’s time to revamp your wardrobe by packing away the stilettos, translucent tops and light colour dresses. If you believe that your outfit needs to match up with the gloomy weather then you are mistaken.
Here are some outfit ideas that will keep you ahead of the trend this season:
1. Culottes: A perfect substitute for the boring old denims and trousers, this season opt for culottes. You can team it up with a basic t-shirt, short kurta, or a crop top and slay your look! They are totally a must have for monsoon.
2. Playsuits: They are the ‘in’ thing now. Playsuits are extremely comfortable to wear and looks totally chic. Opt for bright colours to feel good about this gloomy weather. You can also choose nylon and cotton fabrics because they dry quickly.It is one of the comfortable outfits that fits for this monsoon season.
3. Printed dresses: Dresses can add an oomph factor to boring, daily outfits. Wear prints and accessorise them to look your fashionable best.Also these are very comfortable and look trendy on gorgeous and can carry easily. It makes one of best outfits for this monsoon which are very comfortable having stylish look.
4. Skirts: The good old skirt and top are a classic combo for this season. You can experiment with the print on print trend. Fashionable at your workplace. Opt for a- line or midi skirts rather than pencil skirts to travel comfortably.
Keeping in mind that monsoon in India sometimes basically flood our roads, skirts and shorts are the best clothes for you to wear in the monsoon. To avoid getting your clothes wet, skirts and shorts are a perfect choice. Plus skirts never go out of fashion. With so many different varieties of skirts to choose from, your monsoon season is definitely set to rock.
5. Boyfriend jeans: If you are a jeans person, opt for boyfriend jeans rather than the usual slim fit ones. They give a stylish look and have a straight fit which makes it comfy to wear even when it’s raining heavily.We can also checkout shein for different varities of boyfriend jeans, and get those fashionable oufits at affordable prices by using Shein Coupons.
6. Shorts: Printed or plain, shorts are always the best go-to option this season. Pick lighter fabrics like cotton as they are comfortable and dry faster during the rains. Style them up with silhouette tops and shirts to look trendy and braid your hair for the perfect look.
7. Cigarette Pants: These pants are lightweight and do not stick to your body when they get wet. It works as both formal and casual wear. Cigarette pants perfectly complement your figure and look stunning.
8.Cape Tops: The best thing about a cape top is that they are super comfortable. Plus, you can wear them both indoors and outdoors, and in the monsoon that is something that you look for in your outfits. Wearing cape tops outside in monsoon is not just a fashion statement but also comfortable and practical. A lighter or bright colored cape top paired with shorts, skirts or jeans are the way to go this monsoon.
9.Crop Tops: Comfortable and Sexy. Do we even need to say something more about crop tops? You can wear crop tops with anything, whether it is shorts, long skirts, short skirts, jeans, pencil skirts, etc. Crop Tops look good with whatever you pair them with and you can choose a casual or formal look with these. Monsoon fashion trends are incomplete without Crop Tops.
10.Romper Jumpsuits: Rompers are easy to wear and you don’t have to worry about pairing them up with something else. Choose on with colors or prints, you can’t go wrong with rompers. Depending on the look you want to get you can look cute and sexy in rompers. Pair them up with some funky accessories and you are good to go. Utilitarian styles like asymmetrical tunics, chambray dresses, crop tops, tank tops and flowy maxis would be a good idea in the rainy season.
11.Coats and jackets:
You can team up your western attire with a trench coat or jacket to keep you warm during chilly evening breeze. A rain jacket or a trench coat is a must have among rainy season clothes. Pick one that is light, easy to pack in your bag and that gives you excellent coverage. Ditch the boring greys and browns and go in for trendy trench coats in bright colours this rainy season.
A layering essential, camis and vests form the basis of everyday outfits from season to season. Take your pick and stock up on staples from our selection of sleeveless tops in a range of basic and embellished styles. Include plain vests in your holiday wardrobe for a multitude of outfit options easily mixed with various pieces, or pair a necklace with a print cami top for a bold statement on evenings out.
“Go for shorts, midi skirts also, long trousers are a no-no as they get dirty on your way to work. You can team up your western attire with a floral printed trench coat or a bomber jacket to keep you warm during chilly evening breeze.”
“If you prefer a more traditional Indian outfit during monsoon season, then avoid salwars and patialas, but instead pick up a pair of short kurtas with leggings or churidars”. And many more fashionable outfits are available which are monsoon friendly.
Now stand out among all and live like a boss! Start shopping, grow your wardrobe!